At Reggio Emilia Preschool, every student gets the same opportunities to grow and develop. We do not think about a child’s race, color, nationality, or religion while teaching. For us, every child is the same. That’s why our programs, activities, reading materials, and privileges are equal for all. Non-discrimination policy is a mandatory part of every policy or action we follow.
The staff had written and accepted this policy in collaboration with the students, parents, and management. It informs and guides about the procedures and policies to be kept confidential. It applies to the staff, children, parents, and management of the school. To ensure we have explained it well to the parents, we deliver it to them in person on request.
The parents ought to provide a healthy lunch and snacks for their children. The children should bring the morning and after snacks and lunch daily to school. Our school doesn’t provide any snacks or lunch. So, the parents must send from their end. Moreover, if they want to send edibles for the whole classroom, they should wrap it separately.
- If the milk remains unconsumed for up to an hour, it should be discarded.
- We suggest warming milk at 120˚ Fahrenheit for 5 minutes only.
- We do not allow any sweetened/artificial beverages.
- Children younger than six months cannot consume solid food or fruits. Please avoid serving them such edible. In the case of juice, it should be 100% juice and no additives. The juice consumption capacity for children is a maximum of 4 ounces a day.
- There are specific edibles that are not allowed for children till the age of 4 years. These are hot dogs, whole grapes, nuts, raw peas, popcorns, a spoonful of peanut butter, and larger chunks of meat or carrot.
Nido Verde Di Reggio Emilia is open from 7:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. After-school programs are offered from 3:15 to 6:00 p.m.
- The last arrival time for the infants to 2-year-old children is 9:30 am.
- For all other children, the last arrival time is 8:30 am.
- The Kinder-1st grade children have their last arrival time at 8:15 am.
- Infant to 2-year-old children has last departure time at 6:00 pm.
- From 1st grades onward to 3-year-old children have the last departure time at 3:15 pm. There are extra fees charges for attending the after-school programs and events.
There should not be any pressure from the outside world like fashion, expense, and style. Only then can children identify and represent their individuality. That is why we support the dress code. Our dress code represents sincerity towards academic and developmental goals. Furthermore, it minimizes the peer pressure occurring due to dress-related issues.
Moreover, our dress code policy is mandatory to support the non-discrimination policy. In our institution, every child is the same, and our dress code supports this fact. Next, the same dress for every student reflects the same purpose towards growth and development.
Our staff and management is also strict with the policies. If your child does not follow the dress code, they will send you a note with your child. Please follow the parents’ handbook for regular updates.